To view your grade, select your name from the list and enter the appropriate username and password you were given during orientation.
|Students starting 3D in 2011-12|
|Students starting 3D in 2012-13|
|Cameron E||Kaity||Michael G|
|Michael M||Crystal||Cameron S|
Weekly Breakdown of Progress Percentage Rates for contract completion during the second quarter.
Most courses have opportunities built in to earn extra credit and/or bonus points. See your instructor about these opportunities.
Additional opportunities that may be available to earn extra credit include the following:
- Participation in a project for Business Professionals of America
- Mentoring/Special Project as needed by instructor. For example, each spring we host middle school students from Milwood Arts Academy and/or visit schools to discuss or complete projects related to 3D Animation and Visual FX.
- Time devoted to community service/awareness projects
- Sharing of exceptional, unique, appropriate 3D resources with students/instructor via Twitter each week, logged as ½ hr per resource, 1 posting per week, up to 4 hrs per quarter.
- Posted contest, (if pre-approved) Complete on your own time, up to 3 hrs per quarter.
Looking for older announcements? Check out the archives.