Welcome NINJA Artists!
Pixlfest is tomorrow
- Wear your shirt
- We will meet in the classroom initially; then proceed to registration, eventually ending up in front of Tuttle Theater
- We will do a walk-through today, around 10:25 and 3:10
How are those Blue & Gold sales coming?
- In addition to incentives below, if our class wins the Ultimate Class award for most sales per person, we will celebrate with waffles!
Blue & Gold Fundraiser
- If you sell at least 1 item, earn Above & Beyond this week
- If you well at least 3 items, earn Above & Beyond AND 50 epIK Points
- If you are the Top Salesperson for our class, earn a bonus of 200 epIK Points
- If our school sells at least 500 packages of sausage AND you are the Top Salesperson for our school, you will win a $100 gift card from one of the following options: Visa, Eskimo Joe’s, Atwoods, or OK FFA Gear.
- Blue & Gold Order Form
Pixlfest Activity Forms are due today.
- Today is the first day of the fourth quarter–work hard and make this your best yet | NINJA Skills!
- Pixlfest is Thursday
- IF you return a signed student activity form no later than tomorrow, you can be excused to attend all day.
- If a signed permission form is not returned by tomorrow, you will be attending during your normal session.
- We will review plans for Pixlfest tomorrow.
- 23 | Pixlfest
- 20 – 30 | Blue & Gold sales
- 30 | NTHS Induction Ceremony
- 15 | Adobe ACA Championship Challenge! DUE
This year you are challenged to develop NINJA Skills–High level abilities bordering on the super-natural. Not necessarily a reference to fighting ability, but can refer to any skill, and for us that’s our Modeling, Animation, and Special FX skills. Since this is a 2D/3D program, we will emphasize the Ds that contribute to developing Ninja Skills
Determination | Discipline | Dedication