- Our Career Planning Center has a fully-stocked food pantry ready to serve students who may have needs this summer.
- Low-Cost, High Speed Internet, see if you qualify.
- I have thoroughly enjoyed having each of you in class this year–you have made my teaching experience awesome! Have a terrific summer, be safe, and do great things. Keep Learning!
- 17 – School Starts
- 22– High School Orientation 8:30 am and 1:00pm.
- 22– Team Meeting after HS Orientation.
- 23– Class Picture (TBA)
- 24 –IF you are interested in serving as a class representative on our Executive Council, let me know today. The Executive Council consists of students in our building as well as the childcare program; they meet quarterly, (during school,) to plan social, community service, and fundraiser activities for Business Professionals of America, DECA, FCCLA, and TSA. For more information about our student organization, visit our CTSOpage.
- Reminder – we will still cover Keytrain/Work Keys, Brainbench, File Management/IShowU/Copyright after Labor Day, so keep those on your orientation list.
- Picnic Activities: Basketball, Volleyball, Bean Bag Toss, Board Games, Cards, Ping Pong–IF you want to play on our Basketball or Volleyball team, let me know by the end of class today. You should wear your FT shirt you will get during the scavenger hunt.
- 25 – Scavenger Hunt 8:30 & 1:00; Meeting in Digital Den immediately after Scavenger Hunt | 3D Class Meeting w/ 2D Class @ 10 am & 2:30 pm
- 26 – Picnic 8:30 – 10:30 and 1:00 – 3:00; there will be FREE hot dogs, cookies, chips and lots of activities. Some students will be selling snow cones and popcorn for $1 | FIRST Weekly Status Report DUE before picnic starts.
Our first Make Up Sessions for the 2016-17 school year will be….
**Saturday, September 10th from 8:30 – 11:30 at the Rockwell Campus in the Administration Building, Room B1035(Foundation Room). Please let your students know that if they are planning on attending this Saturday’s Make Up Session they will need to park in the lot across the street from theAdministration Building.
**Monday, September 12th from 3:30 – 6:30 at the Rockwell Campus in the Project Hope Building, Pod A & B
Please let your students know of these dates and times and remind them to bring work to do or a book to read during these sessions. If they need to use a computer they will need to bring their own laptop.