Your portfolio must be polished and ready to go!
Many jobs are posted on the announcements page and/or Twitter. Serious job-seekers should be actively marketing work via social networking and on community forums. In addition to regular employment, special projects and internships, paid and/or non-paid opportunities are a great ways to prove your skills and should be considered. Below are links to additional job postings. Some may require you to set up an account and/or register.
- Upload your resume
- Select the shaded Register link. (Student or Alumni button)
- ACCESS ID: Enter your first and last initials then your student ID # (ab213422)
- PASSWORD:Date of Birth (mmddyyyy)
- Complete the registration being sure to complete everything with an * The information you provide will be used to determine how well you match up with available job opportunities. Be as complete and as accurate as possible.
- You can select more than one job location, if desired and as many of the job interests as apply
- Work Status must be selected as well as Degree type and Major. Use only majors for which you are currently working on, or have prior credentials to support.
- Go to My Home Page link. All services that are available to you can be accessed from this page.
- Your new contacts for CCN are Kathy Hart and Gabi Garza.
PRSA – Oklahoma City Job Listings
OKC Ad Club Job Listings
Mediabistro – requires you to set up a free account
Studiodaily.com job board
- Create a JobSeeker Account
Craig’s List (Oklahoma City area; you wish need to broaden your search)
- Try the following categories:
- Web/Info Design
Direct Employers Association created Job Central National Labor Exchange, an alternative to commercial job boards, to increase labor market efficiency and decrease recruiting costs.
Oklahoma Career Information System | See instructor or Blackboard for account information
Additionally, many of the forums you are encouraged to join also have job boards.
Social networking is also a great way to make contacts.